Thursday, July 16, 2009


The 4th of July


For the 4th we went to my Uncle Darren's house for the usual BBQ, swimming and illegal fireworks put on my by my uncles and his neighbors. It was a perfect day for fun in the sun as the boys got hot and sweaty playing basketball all the ladies swooned over Darren and Val's new little baby Jason James! He is the cutest thing ever. But I do have to say that one of the cutest things was when JD would constantly steal the baby out of my arms. I could never hold Jason for more than 2 mins before JD would decide that it was his turn to hold the baby or feed him! And just last week JD decided that he was determined to be Jason's favorite Uncle! We shall see, I think he can do it but he seems to think that he has a run for his money!

No comments:

Post a Comment