Friday, December 17, 2010

Our First Christmas



It's Christmas time!!! JD and I went a few weeks ago and bought our first Christmas tree and all the trimings. He was such a good sport since this time of the year his nick name is Scrooge. He must love me alot because he definitely hates the hustle and bustle of this time of year and I love it. While our tree is beautiful and smells good I am not sure of what the ferrets think of it. They love the red skirt underneath and the fact that they can drink the water while they are out playing but for the most part they do not like the try or the lights no the tree. The dude constantly goes up to the tree and does his attack dance like as if he telling our tree who is boss.


I did not send out Christmas cards this year...I just sorta forgot to do it. But with Christmas so close it's just going to have to be something I do next year.


It's so great to have a first Christmas with my husband he is so loving. He loves to spoil me and take care of me. Lately I have been reading a book by Dr. Laura entitled The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands. It has given me such a better view of how to show JD my appreciation of him and for him. It makes each day a gift as I reflect on how grateful I am for a man who blesses my life each and everyday.


1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas tree looks really cute. How fun, 1st Christmas being married. I LOVE LOVE The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands. It truely is amazing how just making our man feel and letting him know that he's #1 the great lenghts he will go threw just to put a smile on his brides face. Glad you're loving the book. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete