Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Disneyland



Tower of Terror

California Adventure
Jerry hates this ride, but Stacie loves it! So they always go.



Jerry and Stacie invited us to come with them to Disneyland. I knew that if I asked JD the immediate answer would be NO!!! So instead I did what any smart wife would do and told my brother Jerry to call JD and invite him, that way JD could not say no. It worked!!!!

We had a great time. We went to both parks and actually rode tons of rides (my favorite Thunder Mountain)and I doubt I have ever stayed at Disneyland that long ever. And by the end of the day JD actually said, "[he] still hates Disney as a whole but he had a good time."

For lunch we went to the Blue Bayou and I can say that the Chicken Gumbo was by far the best thing to eat at Disneyland. It was fun to sit there and have our pictures taken by all of the wierd tourists who were riding the Pirates of the Carribean.

I am so grateful that Jerry and Stacie invited us and that JD had a good time....maybe he will want to go again one day. But I won't hold my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment