Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Odd and Ends

JD's family came down for Easter. It was so much fun to spend time with them. Here we all are at Grandma and Grandpa Whites house for Easter dinner. It is always so nice to see JD's mom and step-dad. They are wonderful. I know that JD misses his family, and so it is always so nice when they are able to come down and visit from Grass Valley, or when we get the opportunity to go up there and visit them.


Mom was a "survivor" for the Relay for Life. It was a lot of fun. She had to walk a few laps and received treats from the various groups. It was very touching seeing all of the cancer survivors standing before the crowd for the opening ceremony. My Mother Dearest is a great woman and I don't know what I would do with out her. She is my Hero. I am grateful that her cancer is behind us and for the knowledge we have that "families can be together forever." Besides my loving husband, she is my rock and one of my greatest confidants.










No comments:

Post a Comment